Winter News and Specials
Dear Lions Peak’s Family of Friends,
With the beginning of 2021, I want to write you and extend warm wishes that you and your family and friends. When we reflect on the previous year, I believe that we would all agree that it has been a year like no other for each of us. Although it has been a time of great difficulty for us, it has also been a time where we have been united with friends and family .Lions Peak cherishes the goodness and kindness that you have shared with us, and we truly celebrate our Family of Friends.
I want to take this time to share what is happening with Lions Peak and shed a little light. Currently, our Solvang Tasting Room is closed for tastings; however, we are operating remotely, and wine shipments are processed daily with special savings! Lions Peak has many wonderful Gift Selections which are available to be shipped and are available to be paired with chocolates, almond brittle, caramel sea salt, or chocolate covered almonds.
We are awaiting the time when we shall be open for tastings, once the state health department mandate is revised. When Solvang reopens for tastings, special reservations for our outdoor tastings are required for groups of four or larger. Larger groups of parties of 4-6 tastings are available from 10 am until 11am.
Reservations are not required for smaller parties of 2-3 persons. Tastings are scheduled for 25 minutes. Outdoor seating is for those 21 years or older. Outside food and drinks is designated for Lions Peak’s wine, cheese platters, chocolates, and Lions Peak’s meal partners only. Animals are not permitted, except for service ones. Shared tastings are not offered during corvid-19. Indoor tastings are for wine club members Call 805.423.1134 for information and questions
Update Lions Peak Paso Robles
Lions Peak’s Paso Robles Estate is anticipated to be open to welcome guests in the Spring. Lions Peak will offer vineyard tours, tastings, and winemaker dinners when the health mandate is revised. Our owner and Winemaker will be at the Estate to provide you with your personal wine tasting experience. Tastings of parties 2-4 per group are available with wine flights that are paired with chocolates or cheese platters.
Reservations are required for tastings at our Paso Robles Winery and Estate Vineyard and, at this time, are available for Wine Club Members only with two guests. If you are not a club member, we have several clubs that provide you with wonderful wine selections and member benefits. We welcome you!!!
1. Our Winter 6-Bottle Specials are here. Lions Peak has limited availably of our: 2015 Merlot,2015 Petit Verdot ,2015 Malbec, 2014 Petite Sirah, and 2002 Cabernet Port. Lions Peak is offering 6 bottle purchases from 35%-50% savings..
2. Our Winter Case Specials are offered on Lions Peak Estate Grown Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 Roaring Lion and 2015 Lionnesse. The remaining inventory of these award-winning wines are low, and LP is offering a 50% case savings!
3. Bottling of our two new Rosés and the 2018 Proprietor’s Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon is scheduled in January. Lions Peak has produced a dry and semi-sweet Rosé. Both Rosés are from our 50-year-old Cabernet Sauvignon vines on the Lions Peak Estate, and they are ready to be enjoyed now! Our 2018 Proprietor’s Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon will age for many years and was hand harvested from the oldest wines on the Lions Peak Estate. Each of these wines are listed on the web site and will be available to be shipped the first of February
4. Additional new Cabernet Sauvignon wines are scheduled for February bottling. Lions Peak will be introducing two new Cabernet Estate Grown Wines. Lions Tears is 95% Cabernet Sauvignon 5% Cabernet Sauvignon Port. The second wine is LP new fortified Cabernet Sauvignon called ROAR! ROAR will be available in 750ml and 375ml bottles.
5. Jessica Foster Confections are available to order with all your wine selections. We hare assorted chocolate selections of dark and white chocolate, sea salt caramels, marcona almond brittle, and caramelized almond. Lions Peak wants to offer the ultimate pampering this Winter. So, wrap up in your favorite blanket with a glass of LP wine and a gourmet truffle for a little self-nurturing.
This is just a brief overview of things yet to come. The Lions Peak Family wishes you the best and look forward to talking to you and seeing you soon.
Dear Lions Peak’s Family of Friends,
Jennifer, Eric, Lulu, Christopher, and family
Shop Our Specials
For additional wines that you wish to add to your gift giving, Lions Peak is featuring branded logo wooden gift boxes for 2 or 3 bottle selections or for that extra special touch for you holiday gift package along with a variety of other packages.